The Goldstream Group works with clients to develop evaluations to improve programs, demonstrate program effectiveness, and inform decision-making. Our staff is skilled in both quantitative and qualitative methods of data collection and analysis, and we use multiple methods to provide programs with formative and summative data.
Program Evaluation Services:
- We provide on-site start-up assistance so that the evaluation is fully integrated into program implementation.
- We design and select evaluation instruments and protocols based on goals and objectives.
- We collect evaluation data through focus groups, online surveys, in-depth interviews, observations, document review, or mixed methods.
- We synthesize and analyze evaluation data, qualitative and quantitative, as required.
- We prepare thorough, accurate and easy to understand reports. Our evaluations use supporting data and analysis resulting in relevant findings and an extensive report covering evaluation objectives.
The Goldstream Group collaborates with a diverse group of clients to evaluate a wide variety of educational and social service programs. A few of our ongoing and recently finished projects are highlighted below. Click on the links to see more.
|Bridging the Gap||Interior Aleutians Campus||2011-2012|
|Survey Design||Alaska Staff Development Network||2011|
|GK-12 CASE||University of Alaska Fairbanks||2010-2015|
|PolarTREC||Arctic Research Consortium of the U.S.||2006-2014|
|MapTEACH||University of Alaska Fairbanks||2010-2013|
|Survey Design||Alaska Map Company||2010|
|UAM Planning Survey and Focus Groups||University of Alaska Museum of the North||2010|
|Next Generation Evaluation||Juneau School District||2009-2013|
|Portable Planetarium||University of Alaska Fairbanks||2009-2011|
|Survey Design||Barrow Environmental Observatory Subcommittee/North Slope Borough||2009|
|Expanding Our Horizons||Yukon-Koyukuk School District||2008-2013|
|Pre-School Evaluation||Yukon-Koyukuk School District||2008-2013|
|Alaska Native Student Success||Council of Tlinglit Haida Indian Tribes of Alaska||2007-2010|
|Science Teacher Education Program||University of Alaska Geophysical Institute||2006-2009|
|Alaska Tsunami Education Program||University of Alaska Geophysical Institute||2006-2009|
|Arctic Climate Modeling Program||University of Alaska Geophysical Institute||2006-2009|
|Succeed Together||Yukon-Koyukuk School District||2006-2008|
|Learning Styles Center||Association of Interior Native Educators||2005-2009|
|Even Start Program Evaluation||Yukon-Koyukuk School District||2005-2006|
|Drug-Free Community Support Program||United Way of the Tanana Valley||2004-2009|
|MOLINET||University of Alaska Museum of the North||2003-2006|
|Sense of Alaska||University of Alaska Museum of the North||2003-2005|
|Master Artist Residencies||University of Alaska Museum of the North||2003-2005|
|Northern Journeys||University of Alaska Museum of the North||2001-2002|
|Alaska Family Partnership||Fairbanks Native Association||1999-2002|
|Careers||Fairbanks Native Association||1999-2001|